|IMPORTANT DATES|| REGISTRATION
The registration of participants and speakers is free.
The registration of all participants is necessary.
The format of participation can be both in person and virtually.
05 September 2022 – Article submission closing.
09 September 2022 – Notifying authors about accepting or rejecting articles.
02 September 2022 – Registration closing.
06 September 2022 – Presentation submition closing.
Testing connections with presenters who will participate virtually
will be during two days before the event.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME OF THE CONGRESS:
- Conceptual issues of the development of rehabilitation and habilitation in Russia and in the world
- Comprehensive rehabilitation and habilitation of people with disabilities during COVID-19 pandemic and other emergencies
- Implementation of the rights of people with disabilities in the Russian Federation
- Current issues of medical, social, professional and psychoeducational rehabilitation and habilitation
- National project “Demography”: rehabilitation of the elderly
- State programme of the Russian Federation “Accessible Environment”
- Rehabilitation in health resorts
- Adapted physical education and sport for people with disabilities
- Educational technologies. Staff training to work in rehabilitation and habilitation
- The role of public organisations in rehabilitation and habilitation of people with disabilities
- Digital prosthetics. Orthotics. Assistive devices
The Congress is not only the most important professional event for all participants in the rehabilitation, but also a unique multidisciplinary and multi-format platform for rehabilitation specialists. As part of the event, it is planned to discuss the most relevant topics, including national projects and regional programmes in the field of rehabilitation and habilitation of the disabled, digital transformation, staffing, science and innovation in rehabilitation and prosthetics.
A wide range of issues and a high level of experts will allow you to see the most detailed picture of the state of the industry and together build possible development scenarios.
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled