Article Submission: General Guidelines
Главная Information Article Submission: General Guidelines
Abstract Submission: General Guidelines
• Articles must be submitted in English.
• Articles must be submitted via the website only. Articles submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
• Articles must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the V National congress.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you when your article has been received.
• Please note that there are no limits on the number of articles which can be submitted, however, each individual is authorized to present a maximum of two presentations, and must be the author or one of the co-authors of the article.
• The Congress Scientific Committee will determine whether articles will be accepted based on blind review.
• Article submitters can expect to receive notification regarding the acceptance of their article within a week after article submission deadline.
• Please ensure that all information is accurate. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit all submitted articles for grammar, spelling, article theme.
• Conflicts of Interest: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
• Accepted Articles will be published.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants.
Preparing Your Article for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Author's, and contact details of the presenting author: it is mandatory to include the name of your Institution, city and country.
• Article title – limited to 25 words in Sentence case
• Article text – limited to 4500 words (1000 words limit for every block: Background, Materials and methods, Results, Conclusion)
• Tables – A maximum of 2 black & white figures or tables (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) can be included per article. Each figure or table included in the article will count as 200 characters. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG, PNG, DOC or DOCX format only.
• Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time, except for the common/standard abbreviations.
• Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Articles must be submitted with the following format (for case reports read bellow):
Background and aims
References (optional) must be like the following style: 1. Belaia Z, Rozhinskaia L, Sitkin I. The role of prolactin gradient and normalized ACTH/prolactin ratio in the improvement of sensitivity and specificity of selective blood sampling from inferior petrosal sinuses for differential diagnostics of ACTH-dependent hypercorticism. Healthcare journal. 2013;59(4):3-10. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.14341/probl20135943-10